Since 1955 parish church is the holy temple of the Annunciation, which is built in the center of the village. Is Byzantine style. The iconostasis is carved from ash wood and placed in 1980. It is remarkable project images of the temple causing religious awe.
The reconstruction of the church began in 1924 with the assistance of many residents of the village and was completed at the end of 1950 (brokered the occupation and the civil war where work stopped).
Great benefactor of the church was Kroustalis Nicholas offered in 1937 the amount of 250,000 drachmas for reconstruction.